Buttered Parsley PotatoesFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
How to make it
- In medium sized sauté pan place potato chunks and salt then cover with water.
- Bring potatoes to a soft boil over medium heat.
- When tender drain water and place back into sauté pan.
- Place freshly chopped parsley and butter on top of potatoes then cover with lid and cook on low heat for 30 minutes stirring gently several times to mix parsley and butter.
- When ready to serve season with salt and pepper.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!