Banana DessertFrom betty_boop 7 years ago
- 1 box white cake mix shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups water shopping list
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup mashed bananas (2 medium) shopping list
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated) shopping list
- 1/2 cup (from 14-oz can) coconut milk (not cream of coconut) shopping list
- 1/2 cup whipping cream shopping list
- 1 container Whipped fluffy white frosting shopping list
- Banana slices and/or toasted coconut, if desired shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan). Grease bottom only of 13x9-inch pan with shortening or cooking spray.
- In large bowl, beat cake mix, water, oil, eggs and mashed bananas with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds; beat on medium speed 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally.
- Pour into pan.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- Poke top of cake every 1/2 inch with long-tined fork, wiping fork occasionally to reduce sticking.
- In large bowl, stir together condensed milk, coconut milk and whipping cream.
- Carefully pour evenly over top of cake.
- Cover; refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight until mixture is absorbed into cake.
- Spread frosting over cake.
- Garnish each serving with banana slices and/or toasted coconut, if desired.
- Store covered in refrigerator.