Blueberry Lemon PancakesFrom biceps15 5 years ago
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 c. flour (white is best, but for health minded use stone ground whole wheat) shopping list
- ¾ c. milk (skim or buttermilk) shopping list
- 1 T sugar shopping list
- 2 T oil shopping list
- 1 T baking powder shopping list
- ½ tsp salt shopping list
- 2 tsp lemon zest shopping list
- 1 tsp lemon juice shopping list
- ½ c. fresh blueberries shopping list
How to make it
- Beat egg until frothy
- Fold in remaining ingredients except blueberries, stirring just until smooth.
- Gently fold in blueberries.
- Note: You can use frozen berries of any kind or mix--just put them in the fridge covered with Saran wrap the night before. Makes about 3-4 pancakes for each person.
The Cookbiceps15 CA
The Rating4 people
This is a good one.Thanks for sharing with us.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
Yummers. This sounds fantastic. Thanks for posting.chefmeow in Garland loved it
This is a must try...LOVE these flavors together. Nice to see a post for it, thank you! :)keni in Sweet Home loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!