Oreo Cookie CakeFrom myszreesey 6 years ago
- 1 (20 ounce) package chocolate sandwich cookies shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 1 (16 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed shopping list
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese shopping list
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar shopping list
- 2 cups milk shopping list
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix shopping list
How to make it
- Crush cookies into bite size pieces. Reserve 1 cup for top. Melt butter and mix with rest of cookies. Press into 9x13 pan. Put in freezer for 5 minutes.
- Blend 1/2 of the whipped topping, all of the cream cheese and confectioners' sugar. Spread over crust and place cake back in freezer.
- Prepare instant pudding with the milk according to package directions then spread over top of cake. Spread the remaining whipped topping on top of the pudding then sprinkle with the remaining cookies. Keep cake refrigerated.