BRAISED SHORT RIBSFrom coffeebean53 8 years ago
- 1/3 c. flour shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- ½ tsp. paprika shopping list
- 4 pounds beef short ribs, bone in shopping list
- 2 TB vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 medium onions, coarsely chopped shopping list
- ½ c. tomato sauce shopping list
- ½ c. barbecue sauce shopping list
- 2 TB molasses shopping list
- 2 TB cider vinegar shopping list
- . shopping list
How to make it
- Combine flour, salt, pepper and paprika. Trim excess fat from ribs. Dredge ribs in flour mixture and brown in hot oil on all sides. Remove to baking dish. Place onion on top of browned ribs.
- Whisk together tomatoe sauce, barbecue sauce, molasses and vinegar together in saucepan. Bring to a boil and pour over ribs and onions. Cover and bake 275 F for 3 to 4 hours
The Cookcoffeebean53 Charlotte, NC
The Rating3 people
Will be doing this but I think I'll do it in my crock pot, 7-8 hours is what I use when I make short ribs,Love them.Great post.....robertg in loved it
Beef short ribs always get the short endof the stick when talking ribs. Your recipe draws attetnion to tha versatility they bring to a chef.
Thanks f or sharing. I am printing this one out and trying son
Ddeltadarling in Metairie loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!