Fantasy FudgeFrom ambauer 6 years ago
How to make it
- Place sugar, butter and evaporated milk in a 3 quart heavy sauce pan. Bring to a full rolling boil on medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Boil about four minutes or until 234oF stirring constantly.
- Add chocolate and marshmallow creme, stir until melted.
- Add vanill and mix well.
- Pour immediately into foil lined 9" square pan, spread evenly to cover. Cool at room temperature at least four hours.
- Cut into squares and store in an air-tight container.