Chicken AdoboFrom sheba 7 years ago
- 1 whole chicken, cut up ( I used legs and thighs) shopping list
- 3 large garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 4 tbsp mushroom soy sauce ( I used regular soy) shopping list
- 4 tbsp white vinegar shopping list
- 2 whole bay leaves shopping list
- 1/2 chicken bouillon cube dissolved in 2-3 tbsp hot water shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all ingredients except chicken. Place chicken in a casserole and pour mixture over chicken, leave to marinade at least 2 hours. Turn occasionally. Cover pot, place in 350 oven and bake until chicken is tender (30-45 minutes).
- Serve over rice.
The Cooksheba Lac La Biche, CA
The Rating4 people
Fast and simple, will be doing this in the near future, thanks for sharing........robertg in loved it
BIG-time Adobo fan here :) Great stuff; try it with pork sometime too :) TY Sheba :)kukla in Barrie, Ontario loved it
Much easier than my recipe...Thanks!rml in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!