cheeseburger calzonesFrom crossfire 6 years ago
- 1 pound ground beef shopping list
- 1 med onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 small green pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1 jar pasta sauce (your choice) shopping list
- 1 small can mushroom slices, drained shopping list
- 1 cup shredded cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives shopping list
- 1 pkg refrigerated large flaky biscuits (8 biscuits) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In skillet, brown hamburger with onion and green peppers. Drain. Stir in 1 cup pasta sauce, mushrooms, black olives, and cheese.
- Press each biscuit into a 6 inch circle. Place 1/2 cup beef mixture on each circle, fold edges to close. Seal completely by pressing a fork along the edges.
- Place on cookie sheets.
- Bake 13 minutes or until golden brown.
- Heat remaining sauce and pour over calzones on the plate.
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cookcrossfire Garner, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!