Cheeseburger TacosFrom hollydayz 6 years ago
- 1 pound ground beef or turkey burger shopping list
- 3/4 cup water shopping list
- 1 package (1.25 ounces) taco seasoning Mix shopping list
- 2 cups (8 ounces) pasteurized prepared cheese shopping list
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard shopping list
- 1 package (12) taco shells shopping list
- Toppings: shredded lettuce, chopped tomato, sweet pickle relish, chopped onion, ORTEGA® Thick & Smooth taco sauce shopping list
How to make it
- BROWN beef; drain.
- Stir in water and seasoning mix.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low; cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 to 6 minutes or until thickened.
- Add cheese and mustard; stir until cheese is melted.
- FILL taco shells with beef mixture.
- Top with lettuce, tomato, relish, onion and taco sauce.