Easy Mexican Pork Chop DinnerFrom sparow64 7 years ago
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil shopping list
- 4 boneless pork chops shopping list
- 1 t cumin shopping list
- 1 dash cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1 t seasoned salt shopping list
- 1 t pepper shopping list
- 1/2 med. onion, diced shopping list
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans chopped stewed tomatoes, with juice shopping list
- 1 (8.75 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained shopping list
- 1 (8 ounce) can black beans, drained shopping list
- 1/2 cup uncooked long grain white rice shopping list
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies, drained shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix seasonings together and lightly rub over chops
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Brown the pork chops with onions about 5 minutes on each side. Remove chops from skillet and drain oil.
- Mix the tomatoes, corn, kidney beans, rice, and chilies in same skillet and bring to a boil.
- Cook and stir for 1 minute, until heated through.
- Transfer the tomato mixture to a baking dish. Arrange the browned pork chops over the mixture.
- Bake covered 30 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Uncover, and continue baking 10 minutes, until rice is tender and pork has reached an internal temperature of 160 degrees
People Who Like This Dish 17
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating6 people
Sounds really good :)donman in Hammond loved it
great recipe deeelicous thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
this sounds sooo good!britnik in colorado springs loved it