Valentinos Pizza CrustFrom biceps15 5 years ago
How to make it
- Measure 1 cup of very warm water (hint: if using a measuring cup and adding hot water from a source such as a water cooler, put a teaspoon in the cup first - it absorbs some heat from the hot water and prevents your measuring cup from breaking).
- Stir together the water, sugar, and yeast until dissolved. You don't need to let the yeast rise or anything, just go on to the next step.
- Add olive oil, salt.
- Stir in the flour with a wooden spoon until well blended. The dough should not be too tacky - add more flour if needed. You can also kneed it a few times by hand to absorb all the flour and to assess if it needs more flour.
- Add the tablespoon of Italian seasonings.
- Let the dough rest 10 minutes while you prefer your favourite topping.
- Smooth the dough out on your pizza pan to the edges of the perimeter, leaving a rim on the edge to hold the topping in place.
- Bake 15-20 minutes in a pre-heated 425F oven.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookbiceps15 CA
- Not added to any groups yet!