Hot and Spicy PeanutsFrom peetabear 7 years ago
How to make it
- in a large skillet heat oil to hot. add the red pepper flakes and cook for 1 min.
- stir in garlic and the peanuts.
- turn heat to medium. cook for 5 minutes stirring constantly
- remove from heat sprinkle with salt and the chili powder
- drain on paper towels
- cool completely
- store in an air tight container
- make 4 cups
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
The Rating4 people
this sounds great! i have my own homemade red pepper flakes that i can use. im going to love making this one thanks !my4kids in Conesus loved it
Peeta,You are killing me here, I am looking at all these great snacks and keep adding to Sundays menu. Guess I better bring in another table from the garage. I bet adding a couple of shakes of powdered cheddar might be good here also kind of like a n...morebobbyc0117 in Canfield loved it
I can see why this recipe would be a hit with any gathering. My only problem is having enough left over for mu guest they are that good.
High five Ilean
Michaeltrigger in loved it