Hot and Spicy PeanutsFrom peetabear 6 years ago
How to make it
- in a large skillet heat oil to hot. add the red pepper flakes and cook for 1 min.
- stir in garlic and the peanuts.
- turn heat to medium. cook for 5 minutes stirring constantly
- remove from heat sprinkle with salt and the chili powder
- drain on paper towels
- cool completely
- store in an air tight container
- make 4 cups
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
The Rating4 people
I can see why this recipe would be a hit with any gathering. My only problem is having enough left over for mu guest they are that good.
High five Ilean
Michaeltrigger in loved it
Peeta,You are killing me here, I am looking at all these great snacks and keep adding to Sundays menu. Guess I better bring in another table from the garage. I bet adding a couple of shakes of powdered cheddar might be good here also kind of like a n...morebobbyc0117 in Canfield loved it
this sounds great! i have my own homemade red pepper flakes that i can use. im going to love making this one thanks !my4kids in Conesus loved it