We want dessert now Apple PieFrom elle 8 years ago
How to make it
- Combine the apples, sugar, water, and cinnamon in a med.
- saucepan and simmer over medium heat.
- Cover and stir occasionally, for 15 minutes or so.
- Remove the lid and cook for 5 more minutes
- The apples should be soft, and liquid almost evaporated.
- Sprinkle half of the cookie crumbs in 4 bowls or dessert glasses.
- Divide the ice cream between the bowls and top each with a quarter of the apples.
- Sprinkle the tops with remaining crumbs and serve right away.