Sausage Pecan Cornbread DressingFrom tnacndn 8 years ago
- 1/2 C. butter or margarine (1 stick) shopping list
- 1 C. finely chopped onion shopping list
- 1 C. finely chopped celery shopping list
- 1/4 C. minced parsley shopping list
- 1 1/2 to 2 tsp. poultry seasoning shopping list
- 1/2 tsp.salt shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. pepper shopping list
- 6 C. crumbled cornbread shopping list
- 2 eggs well beaten shopping list
- 1 1/2 C. chicken broth shopping list
- 1 1/2 c. toasted chopped pecans shopping list
- 1/2 lb. cooked and crumbled sausage shopping list
- 1 granny smith apple cut into small chunks shopping list
How to make it
- Melt butter in skillet.
- Add onion and celery and sautee until tender.
- Combine seasonings and sprinkle over cornbread.
- Add eggs,broth, onion mixture,pecans,sausage and apple.If you like a moist dressing more broth may be used.
- Spoon mixture into crock pot,cover and set on high for 1 hour then reduce heat to low and cook for 2 hours.
The Cooktnacndn Jasper, TN
Cookin Moms348 members
I Like Food83 members
Comfort Foods773 members
Southern Essentials225 members
Grandma Junes Kitchen85 members
Southern Cooks556 members
Winter Dishes56 members
Easy Tastebud Delights43 members
Christmas All Year182 members
Seasonally Winter73 members