Fried Pork ChopsFrom hayleesgrandma 7 years ago
- 6 center cut pork chops shopping list
- 1 cup buttermilk shopping list
- 1 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 2 tsp "house seasoning" shopping list
- vegetable oil for frying shopping list
- House Seasoning: shopping list
- 1 cup salt shopping list
- 1/4 cup ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup garlic powder shopping list
- Stir the ingredients together. Keep the seasoning in a shaker near the stove for convenience. shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil to 350. Wash pork chops and pat dry.
- Pour buttermilk into shallow dish. In separate shallow dish, combine flour and house seasoning. Dip pork chops into buttermilk and coat with flour mixture.
- Place in heated skillet and cook approximately 6 to 8 minutes or until brown. Turn and cook additional 6 minutes until other side is brown. Place on a wire rack to drain.