Honey Mustard Barbequed Ribs In The Crock PotFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 3 pounds beef short ribs shopping list
- 1 tablespoon Dijon style mustard shopping list
- 1 garlic clove crushed shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 cup bottled hickory smoked barbeque sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cold water shopping list
- Hot cooked noodles shopping list
How to make it
- Place short ribs in crock pot.
- In medium bowl combine mustard, garlic, honey, salt, pepper and barbeque sauce.
- Pour over ribs then cover and cook on low 7 hours.
- Refrigerate several hours or overnight then skim any solidified fat from top.
- Remove ribs then heat in microwave or conventional oven.
- Dissolve cornstarch in cold water then add to sauce from ribs.
- Cook and stir in microwave or on stovetop until hot and slightly thickened.
- Pour hot sauce over warm ribs then serve on cooked noodles.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!