caramel nut rollsFrom trixyt 8 years ago
- 12 frozen Rhodes dinner rolls shopping list
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1 package of vanilla pudding (serve and cook ) not instant shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans shopping list
- 1 stick of butter (melted) shopping list
How to make it
- The night before serving lightly spray a 9x13 pan with baking spray.
- Sprinkle the pecans on the bottom of the pan evenly.
- Place frozen rolls over pecans. Try to space them out 4 rolls of 3.
- Combine pudding, brown sugar, granulated sugar and cinnamon in a bowl and mix well. Then stir in the melted butter.
- Then you will spoon on that mixture over the frozen rolls. Some of the mixture may fall off roll, that is fine.
- Then cover tightly with aluminum foil and place on counter overnight.
- In the A.M. uncover the pan, preheat oven to 325. You will bake these
- for 20 minutes or up to 25 depending on your preference.
- When baked promptly remove from oven and cover up the rolls tightly once again with the aluminum foil. Then immediately flip the pan upside so the aluminum foil is now your base.
- Then emerse your pan in soapy water to avoid a cement like
- creation at the bottom of your pan (I learned the hard way)
- I hope you enjoy .
The Cooktrixyt Bartlett, IL
- Not added to any groups yet!