Salisbury SteakFrom imhungry 9 years ago
- Steaks: shopping list
- 2 lbs ground sirloin shopping list
- 1 2/3 c. crushed crackers shopping list
- 1/2 c. ketchup shopping list
- 2 lg. eggs slightly beaten shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. grated onion shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. parsely shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. worchester sauce shopping list
- 2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. of each: pepper, nutmeg and marjorm shopping list
- Sauce: shopping list
- 2 cans of beefy mushroom condensed soup(in the past I have used golden mushroom soup but it is very different still good but not as good!) shopping list
- 4 Tbsp. butter melted- MUST BE butter! shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. sherry-good enough to drink (we like Drysack medium) shopping list
- 1 tsp. garlic salt shopping list
- 8 oz fresh baby potabella mushrooms chopped in large pieces shopping list
How to make it
- Pre heat oven to 350 degress.
- line 2 - 13x9 in. pans with foil.
- Mix all ingredients under steaks well and form into oval patties. About 3/4 or 1 cup size.
- Place these in the pans leaving some space but not a big deal if the touch a bit. Cover with fresh shrooms.
- In a sauce pan mix sauce ingredients together and bring to a simmer.
- Pour the sauce over the patties and cover with foil and place in oven for 40-50 mins.
- Serve with mashed potatoes!