General Tsaos ChickenFrom rosej 7 years ago
- 1 lb boneless chicken (bite-sized pieces) shopping list
- 3 tbsp soy sauce shopping list
- 3 tbsp corn starch shopping list
- 1 egg white beaten until frothy shopping list
- 1 cup oil shopping list
- 3 hot dried pepper (crushed) shopping list
- 2 cloves minced garlic shopping list
- 1 piece minced ginger root (1 inch) shopping list
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar shopping list
- 1 tbsp white wine shopping list
- 1 tsp sesame oil shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tsp brown sugar shopping list
- 4 cups chopped brocolli shopping list
- 6 shredded carrots shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil and deep fry chicken until golden brown.
- Remove and drain on paper towels.
- Keep about 2 tbsp of oil in skillet; add peppers, garlic, and ginger and stir-fry 2 minutes.
- In small bowl mix remaining ingredients until smooth.
- Pour into skillet, cook, stirring 2 minutes until thick.
- Return chicken and mix well.
- Set aside.
- Stir-fry brocolli and carrots about 4 minutes.
- Mix chicken and veggies together.
- Serve with fried rice.
The Cookrosej Dolores, CO
- Not added to any groups yet!