Mexican Pork RoastFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 6 canned or dried red chilies shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic for sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon crushed oregano shopping list
- 16 ounces cola shopping list
- 3 pound pork loin roast shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 6 cloves garlic for stuffing roast shopping list
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
How to make it
- If using dried chilies boil in water and let stand until soft then drain.
- Remove stems, seeds and veins and process with garlic, oregano and 4 ounces of cola in food processor.
- Salt and pepper roast.
- Make slits in various places and insert garlic cloves.
- Brown roast on all sides in oil then place in baking pan.
- Spread chili mixture over meat and pour on remaining cola.
- Bake at 350 for 3 hours.
- Let stand 15 minutes before serving.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!