Homemade Brownie PuddingFrom daisey11 7 years ago
- 1 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2/3 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup chpd. pecans shopping list
- 6 TBSP unsweetened cocoa powder divided shopping list
- 2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 2 TBSP vegie oil shopping list
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar shopping list
- 1 cup boiling water shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease 8x8 baking dish.
- Combine flour,sugar,pecans, 4 TBSP cocoa,baking powder and salt in med bowl and mix well. Stir in milk and vegie oil. Spread in prepared baking dish.
- Combine brown sugar and remaining cocoa in a small bowl and mix well.
- Sprinkle brown sugar mixture evenly on top of batter in baking dish. Pour boiling water ontop of brown sugar mixture. Bake until set. about 35 min.
The Cookdaisey11 OH
The Rating3 people
sounds delicious! saved this recipe to try later. Thanks!
-selnaselna in Vancouver loved it
I love desserts and this one sounds and look really awesome! Great post, thanks. Bookmarkedliezel in Bloemfontein loved it
Sounds brownielicious (lol) not only did I rate this great looking recipe but placed it in the "death by chocolate" group where it will be loved by many others too! Great posting and twist on brownies!divaliscious in Dutchess County loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!