Mimis Chicken SaladFrom chihuahua 9 years ago
- Salad: shopping list
- 2 C cooked, diced chicken (I use Organic chicken for this recipe. Tastes so much better.) shopping list
- 1 C Seedless red grapes, cut in half (make sure they are fresh and crunchy!) shopping list
- 1/2 C diced celery shopping list
- Dressing: shopping list
- 1/2 C mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 T Durkee's Dressing shopping list
- 1 t white vinegar shopping list
- 1 t sugar shopping list
- For garnish: shopping list
- toasted slivered almonds shopping list
How to make it
- Combine Chicken, Grapes and Celery.
- In a seperate bowl mix Mayonnaise, Durkee's Dressing, Vinegar and Sugar. (Adjust to taste. I always add a little extra of everything.)
- Add dressing to Chicken mixture until you get the consistency you want.
- Garnish with toasted, Slivered Almonds. (Adds a difference in taste and presentation.)
The Cookchihuahua Sonoma County, USA
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!