Chocolate Chip Upside Down CakeFrom zena824 9 years ago
- 1 1/4 cups water shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter shopping list
- 1 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 cup flaked coconut shopping list
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips (12 ounces) shopping list
- 1 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- 2 cups miniature marshmellows shopping list
- 1 German chocolate cake mix (18 1/4 ounces) shopping list
How to make it
- In a small saucepan, heat water and butter until butter is melted.
- Stir in brown sugar; mix well.
- Pour into a greased 13 x 9 x 2 baking pan.
- Sprinkle with coconut, chocolate chips, pecans and marshmellows.
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions; carefully pouring over marshmellows.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 55 to 60 minutes.
- Cool for ten minutes before inverting cake onto a serving plate
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookzena824 Somewhere, USA, AR
The Rating4 people
YUM, glad I checked the posts one more time before going to bed, this is a winner, thanks so much for sharing. You have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
liezel in Bloemfontein loved it
Sounds wonderfulltaylorsue82 in Wapakoneta loved it
Chocolate Dreams354 members
Comfort Foods775 members
Piece Of Cake376 members
Southern Essentials226 members
Southern Cooks561 members
Good Down Home Southern Food196 members
Choco Lovers139 members
Family Favourites134 members
All Holidays135 members
Anything Goes289 members