Green Olive SaladFrom mystic_river1 8 years ago
- gr pitted green olives shopping list
- 4 stalks of green oninons shopping list
- 3 stalks of green garlic or 3 cloves garlic shopping list
- a bunch of parsley shopping list
- about 1/2 cup of roughly chopped walnuts shopping list
- 1 - 2 Tbs pomegranate concentrate (available in Middle Eastern Stores) shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
- salt, red pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Finely chop the green olives, onions, garlic and parsley.
- Roughly chop the walnuts.
- Mix them well, add salt and red pepper to taste.
- Add pomegranate concentrate and olive oil and mix well.
- Cover and chill in the fridge for about 2 hours.
- Serve along your favourite food.
- Decorate with pomegranate seeds and enjoy!
- Since pomegranate concentrate is used as a souring agent, if you have trouble finding it you can try substituting with lemon juice. They taste very different but can do the job.
- One makes the pomegranate concentrate by boiling the pomegranate juice down.