Pork Chops and riceFrom biggrrr 6 years ago
How to make it
- preheat oven to 350 degrees
- pour ice into roasting pan mix in water and tinned soup
- stir all together
- place chops on top and sprinkle onion soup mix over chops
- finally sprinkle paprika over for color
- Cover and bake at 350 for 1 hour
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookbiggrrr Vernon, CA
The Rating7 people
A great tasting and easy go-to dish. Great post! Thanks... =)lunasea in Orlando loved it
I had this dish one time a long time ago, and last night was looking for something quick and yummy with pork chops. I used the "use your pantry" search function and came across this one. WE LOVED THIS!!!
I did add a shake or two of my own...moreknoxcop in Knoxville loved it
Looks great,will try soon!pleclare in Framingham loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!