TGI Fridays Mandarin Orange Sesame DressingFrom caramia 9 years ago
- 1/3 C. orange marmalade shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder shopping list
- 1/4 C. white vinegar shopping list
- 2/3 C. vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce shopping list
- 3 Tbsp. sesame oil shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. honey shopping list
- 1/4 C. mandarin orange sections, chopped shopping list
- mixed greens shopping list
- grilled chicken breasts shopping list
How to make it
- Measure marmalade, cayenne pepper, ginger, garlic powder, vinegar,
- oil, soy sauce, sesame oil and honey into a blender container.
- Cover and blend on medium speed for 30 to 45 seconds. Transfer to
- a small bowl and add the chopped orange sections. Stir to mix,
- cover and refrigerate for up to 3 days. Serve over a bed of mixed
- greens, topped by sliced grilled chicken breasts.
The Cookcaramia US.
- Not added to any groups yet!