GARLICKY BRAISED KALE WITH SUN DRIED TOMATOESFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 5 cloves garlic cut in half then smashed and peeled shopping list
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped oil packed sun-dried tomatoes well drained shopping list
- 1/2 large bunch kale washed and cut into 1” ribbons shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup chicken stock shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 ounce crumbled goat cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Heat the olive oil in a soup pot over medium heat.
- Add garlic and sauté stirring for 3 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and stir to combine.
- Add kale tossing to coat well with the oil.
- Season with salt and pepper then continue stirring until kale is wilted.
- Add stock then bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer.
- Cover and cook until kale has softened about 8 minutes.
- Uncover then turn heat to high and boil away the remaining liquid stirring frequently.
- Take pan off heat then season with vinegar and stir to combine.
- Transfer to a small serving dish and top with crumbled goat cheese.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!