My Penne ArrabiataFrom pink 9 years ago
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 small onion, chopped shopping list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- salt & pepper shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh basil shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes shopping list
- 1 lb penne (or other favorite pasta) shopping list
How to make it
- Saute garlic and onion in olive oil until transparent.
- Add crushed tomatoes and spices and cook over low heat, stirring
- occasionally, about 30 minutes.
- Cook pasta in lightly salted, boiling water until cooked el dente.
- Drain pasta and place back in the pot and add some of the sauce and
- gently toss until coated.
- While serving, add additional sauce if desired and top with freshly
- grated Parmesan cheese.
- Left over sauce can be refrigerated or frozen and reheated.
- Use a bit more red pepper if you prefer it hotter.
The Cookpink USA
The Rating7 people
Simple and spicy! Thank you Pink! :)noir in Boston loved it
Love Italian! Thanks for posting this for us to share. Justinelechatnoir in loved it
This sounds awesome, thanks for a great recipe!witchywoman in Longview loved it