SUPER BOWL RECIPESlow Cooker Barbecued RibsFrom chef2 6 years ago
- Slow Cooker Barbecued Ribs shopping list
- Ingredients shopping list
- 3-1/2 lb. pork loin back ribs shopping list
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. pepper shopping list
- 3 tbsp. Liquid Smoke® shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped shopping list
- 1 medium onion, sliced shopping list
- 1/2 cup cola shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups barbecue sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Spray inside of 4 - 5-qt. slow cooker with cooking spray. Remove inner skin from ribs. Mix brown sugar, salt, pepper, Liquid Smoke and garlic; rub mixture into ribs. Cut ribs into 4" pieces. Layers ribs and onion in slow cooker. Pour cola over ribs. Cover and cook on Low setting 8 - 9 hours or until tender. Remove ribs from slow cooker. Drain and discard liquid. Pour barbecue sauce into shallow bowl. Dip ribs into sauce. Place ribs in slow cooker. Pour any remaining sauce over ribs. Cover and cook on Low setting 1 hour.
- Makes 4 servings.
- Note: This recipe was tested in slow cookers with heating elements in sides and bottom of cooker, not in cookers that stand only on a heated base. For slow cookers with just a heated base, follow mfgr’s directions for layering ingredients and choosing a temperature. (Total time will vary with appliance and setting.)
People Who Like This Dish 49
The Cookchef2 Las Vegas, NV
The Rating5 people
I made this tonight and it was delicious!! however I replaced liquid smoke with sweet chilli sauce and also added a dash of sweet chilli and pepper to the bbq sauce at the end...YUM!!!buberry in Perth loved it
This recipe "ROCKS"...!!!
I love food that can cook in the 'slow cooker'...
I like the use of 'liquid smoke'...and the 'cola'
This is a "5" for sure!
Thanks....mjcmcook....mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
I made a recipe almost like yours!!!!!!!! Ribs turn out wonderful. Thankspudgy47 in Las Vegas loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!