Black Bean Feta Cheese SaladFrom mattjb 6 years ago
- 1 15oz. can black beans, drained and rinsed shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper (celery optional) shopping list
- 3.5oz package of crumbled Athenos feta cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions shopping list
- 1 cup diced vine ripe tomatoes (cherry/grape optional) shopping list
- 2 tablespoon chopped basil (3 tablespoon dried basil) shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley shopping list
- 1 cup original rice wine vinegar (Italian dressing optional) shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup white basmati rice (jasmine rice optional if you like sticky rice) shopping list
How to make it
- Follow directions for cooking rice.
- While rice is cooking, combine the rest of the ingredients except for vinegar/dressing in a large bowl.
- Add rice when done.
- Stir well.
- Add rice wine vinegar (or dressing) and salt and pepper to taste.
- Eat immediately, or chill in refridgerator to be enjoyed anytime.
The Cookmattjb Plant City, FL
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!