Old-Fashioned Cole SlawFrom silverqueen 6 years ago
How to make it
- Whisk in medium bowl, vinegar, sugar and celery seed, until blended.
- Add mayonnaise, salt and pepper, whisk until smooth.
- Stir in Cole Slaw until evenly coated.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Can be made several days in advance to serving so flavors will meld.
The Cooksilverqueen Albany, GA
The Rating5 people
Sounds like a keeper! Thanks for posting!saltymike in Naples loved it
Think I'll have to give this a try even before BBQ/Picnic season gets here. Looks yummy. thanks for great post.dottiet in Woodward loved it
HERE'S A HOMEMADE DISH I HAVE NEVER TRIED - EVEN THOUGH IT IS EASY!I ALWAYS WENT SUPER EASY WITH THE MARZETTI'S SLAW DRESSING>SHAME ON ME!
SOMETIMES IT TAKES A LONG TIME TO WAKE UP!I KNOW I'VE GOT TO MAKE MORE THINGS FROM SCRATCH!THANKS FOR ANOT...moreleebear in Brookpark loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!