BlancmangeFrom dancegypsy67 6 years ago
How to make it
- Boil 2 cups of mils with the cinnamon, lemon peel and salt.
- Dissolve the cornstarch in the remaining milk. Add the sugar to the hot milk. As you're stirring, pour in the cornstarch.
- Stir constantly over medium heat until thickened.
- Remove from heat, add the vanilla, and remove the lemon peel.
- Cool enough to put in the refrigerator and allow to chill completely.
- Suggestions for toppings: raspberry preserves, caramel sauce, sprinkle of cinnamon,...
The Cookdancegypsy67 Nipomo, CA
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!