Suppertime or Breakfast Sausage BakeFrom mystic_river1 8 years ago
- 1 lb. hot bulk pork sausage, cooked, drained and crumbled shopping list
- 2 cans (12 fl. oz. each) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® evaporated milk shopping list
- 8 large eggs, beaten shopping list
- 2 cups (8-oz. pkg.) shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped red pepper shopping list
- 2 green onions (green parts only), sliced shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 8 cups 1/2-inch cubed Italian or French bread (about 9 slices) shopping list
How to make it
- PREHEAT oven to 350º F. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- COMBINE milk, eggs, sausage, cheese, red pepper, green onions, onion powder and garlic powder in large bowl. Add bread cubes, stirring gently to moisten bread. Pour mixture into baking dish.
- BAKE for 45 minutes or until set. Serve warm.
- • Substitute pre-cooked, sliced sausage links for bulk pork sausage to save time.
- • Substitute multi-grain bread for Italian or French bread.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating2 people
Hmmmm. Breakfast! *5*tilgidh in Blackshear loved it