Martini ShrimpFrom legoflamb 5 years ago
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and de-veined shopping list
- 4 shallots, chopped shopping list
- 4 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 1/2 cup parsley, finely chopped shopping list
- 2 cups swiss chard, shredded shopping list
- 12 green olives, sliced shopping list
- 1/2 cup vodka shopping list
- 1/4 cup dry vermouth shopping list
- 3 tbs olive oil shopping list
- 3 tbs butter shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp black pepper, ground shopping list
How to make it
- Put Butter and Olive Oil in a large pan over a medium flame. Add the shallots and sautee unitll they become translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Add Garlic, Parsley, and Olives. Stir well, and add the Salt and Pepper. Turn down flame to medium-low and sautee another 3 minutes.
- Turn flame up to high and add the Vodka and Vermouth. Bring to a simmer.
- Add Swiss Chard (use the white kind, the red kind makes it look wierd). You can substitute Kale, but this takes longer to cook. Simmer another 5 minutes.
- Add the Shrimp and simmer untill they are pink and firm, but not rubbery. About 10 minutes (or less).
- Salt to taste and serve.