Crockpot Chicken Tikka MasalaFrom desireesweet 7 years ago
- 1 1/2 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast diced into large cubes shopping list
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard shopping list
- 2 ounces milk shopping list
- 5 ounces natural yogurt shopping list
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice shopping list
- 1 small can of tomato sauce shopping list
- 5 cloves (large size) garlic, finely chopped shopping list
- 1/2 can chopped green chilies shopping list
- 2 tablespoons paprika shopping list
- 2 tablespoons garam masala shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric shopping list
How to make it
- Whisk together all of the ingredients then add marinated chicken in your crockpot.
- Turn the crockpot on low until the chicken is cooked throughout (6-8 hours).
- Most people serve over Basmati rice.
The Cookdesireesweet Van Nuys, CA
The Rating7 people
Thanks.cheryilyn in Salem loved it
Desiree...do you add the garam masala during the cooking?? that's usually added after all is cooked!! Just curious?? thanks...looks very good and tasty!! And EASY!!eeks in Gulfcoast loved it
Can't wait to try this. All the flavor and moist chicken! YUMsunny in Portland loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!