Roast Pork With Citrus Molasses Au JusFrom mystic_river1 7 years ago
- STAND TIME: 10 MINUTES shopping list
- 1 lb. whole pork tenderloin shopping list
- 2 tsp. vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. dried rosemary leaves, crushed OR dried thyme leaves, crushed shopping list
- ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups Swanson® chicken broth (Regular, Natural Goodness™ or Certified Organic) shopping list
- 2 tbsp. orange juice shopping list
- 2 tbsp. molasses shopping list
- 1 tbsp. packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped shallot OR onion shopping list
- 2 medium oranges, peeled and cut into sections shopping list
How to make it
- PREHEAT oven to 425°F. Brush pork with 1 tsp. oil. Sprinkle with rosemary and black pepper, if desired. Place in roasting pan.
- ROAST for 20 min. or until temperature reads 155°F. on meat thermometer. Remove pork from pan and let stand 10 min.
- MIX cornstarch, broth, orange juice, molasses and brown sugar until smooth. Set aside.
- HEAT remaining oil in medium saucepan over medium heat. Add shallots and cook until tender. Stir cornstarch mixture and add. Cook until mixture boils and thickens, stirring constantly. Stir in oranges and heat through. Serve with pork.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating4 people
OH my, this does sound delish. Savin it! Yummy post.kimmer in Dunedin loved it
Incredible.....absolutely incredible....:)wynnebaer in Dunnellon loved it
great pork tenderloin Love the flavor combo, Great job mystic high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!