Pork Chops in Baked BeansFrom racerrat 8 years ago
- 6 boneless pork chops shopping list
- 1 28 oz can (or 3 10 oz cans) baked beans shopping list
- 1 thinly sliced medium onion (6 slices, the rest diced) shopping list
- brown sugar shopping list
- mustard shopping list
- ketchup shopping list
- molasses (optional) shopping list
- crushed pineapple (optional) shopping list
- salt shopping list
- pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Pour baked beans into a 13 x 9 baking pan.
- "Fix" the beans to taste with brown sugar, mustard, ketchup, diced onion and molasses (plus any other ingredients you use to fix up your baked beans). Mix well.
- Place the 6 pork chops on the baked beans. Give each pork chop some salt and pepper, a slice of the onion, a squirt of mustard and ketchup, a sprinkle of brown sugar, and optionally, a dollop of crushed pineapple.
- Bake in 400F oven for approximately 40 minutes depending on thickness of pork chops.
The Cookracerrat Lockport, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!