Chicken Enchilada PieFrom ravenseyes 7 years ago
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 can cream chicken soup shopping list
- 1(4ounce) can chopped green chili peppers (mild) shopping list
- 1 onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon chili powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 4 cups corn chips (fritos are the best to use in this recipe) shopping list
- 1 1/2 pounds grated cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 boiled chicken, deboned shopping list
How to make it
- Cook first 8 ingredients until onion is tender. Place half of corn chips in bottom of 9x13-inch baking dish. Add layer of chicken and a layer of cheese.
- Repeat again in the same order. Pour soup mixture over the two layers and top with cheese. Bake 20 minutes in preheated 350/o oven.
The Cookravenseyes Belcamp, USA 21017
The Rating4 people
Now your talking..:)sirshawnthebrewer in Akron loved it
Easy and loaded with flavor...great post, Verna - thanks so much. And...Happy Friday! =)lunasea in Orlando loved it
OOOOOOOWWWWEEEE Mama! That's some good stuffredkitchen in Murfreesboro loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!