Chicken Enchilada PieFrom ravenseyes 6 years ago
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 can cream chicken soup shopping list
- 1(4ounce) can chopped green chili peppers (mild) shopping list
- 1 onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon chili powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 4 cups corn chips (fritos are the best to use in this recipe) shopping list
- 1 1/2 pounds grated cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 boiled chicken, deboned shopping list
How to make it
- Cook first 8 ingredients until onion is tender. Place half of corn chips in bottom of 9x13-inch baking dish. Add layer of chicken and a layer of cheese.
- Repeat again in the same order. Pour soup mixture over the two layers and top with cheese. Bake 20 minutes in preheated 350/o oven.
The Cookravenseyes Belcamp, USA 21017
The Rating4 people
OOOOOOOWWWWEEEE Mama! That's some good stuffredkitchen in Murfreesboro loved it
Nice pie. Rich and filling.
See also Chicken Enchilada Piepointsevenout in Athens loved it
Easy and loaded with flavor...great post, Verna - thanks so much. And...Happy Friday! =)lunasea in Orlando loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!