Baked Tomatoes and ArtichokesFrom kimmer 9 years ago
- 1 (14 ounce) can Italian plum tomatoes (undrained) shopping list
- 4 ounces tomato sauce shopping list
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered shopping list
- 1/2 cup onions, finely chopped shopping list
- 2 tbsp butter shopping list
- 2 tbsp flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano shopping list
- 1/8 tsp dried thyme shopping list
- 1/4 tsp black pepper shopping list
- 2/3 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Butter shallow baking dish.
- Melt butter in heavy large saucepan over low heat.
- Add flour, mustard, salt, oregano, thyme, and pepper and stir for 1 minute.
- Add tomatoes, sauce, artichokes, and onion and stir to combine thoroughly.
- Pour into prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake until bubbling and top is golden brown, about 30 minutes. Serve hot.