Chicken in Garlic SauceFrom chihuahua 6 years ago
- 2 chicken breast halves, skinned (about 1 pound) shopping list
- 2 chicken drumsticks, skinned (about 3/4 pound) shopping list
- 2 chicken thighs, skinned (about 3/4 pound) shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt shopping list
- 1 Tbl. olive oil shopping list
- 10 garlic cloves, crushed shopping list
- 1 dried hot Red Chile shopping list
- 1/4 C fat-free, less sodium chicken broth shopping list
- 2 Tbl. dry white wine shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. saffron threads, crushed shopping list
- 1 Bay Leaf shopping list
- 2 Tbl. minced fresh parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Sprinkle the chicken with salt.
- Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the chicken, and cook for 5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Turn the chicken over.
- Add the garlic and chile, and cook 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Stir in broth, wine saffron, and bay leaf. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 30 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Discard chile and bay leaf. Sprinkle with parsley.
The Cookchihuahua Sonoma County, USA
The Rating4 people
Sounds very good. Love garlic, garlic and more garlic!kimmer in Dunedin loved it
You're doing my head in. You've got too many recipes that I like :)laadeedaa in loved it
Your posts pushes all my buttons, Keep up the good work.Thanks again for a great post....Bobrobertg in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!