Chicken in Garlic SauceFrom chihuahua 6 years ago
- 2 chicken breast halves, skinned (about 1 pound) shopping list
- 2 chicken drumsticks, skinned (about 3/4 pound) shopping list
- 2 chicken thighs, skinned (about 3/4 pound) shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt shopping list
- 1 Tbl. olive oil shopping list
- 10 garlic cloves, crushed shopping list
- 1 dried hot Red Chile shopping list
- 1/4 C fat-free, less sodium chicken broth shopping list
- 2 Tbl. dry white wine shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. saffron threads, crushed shopping list
- 1 Bay Leaf shopping list
- 2 Tbl. minced fresh parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Sprinkle the chicken with salt.
- Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the chicken, and cook for 5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Turn the chicken over.
- Add the garlic and chile, and cook 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Stir in broth, wine saffron, and bay leaf. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 30 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Discard chile and bay leaf. Sprinkle with parsley.
The Cookchihuahua Sonoma County, USA
The Rating4 people
Your posts pushes all my buttons, Keep up the good work.Thanks again for a great post....Bobrobertg in loved it
You're doing my head in. You've got too many recipes that I like :)laadeedaa in loved it
Sounds very good. Love garlic, garlic and more garlic!kimmer in Dunedin loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!