Giant Homemade PretzelsFrom beautidiva 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425
- Mix yeast in 1/2 cup warm water and let set for 1 minute.
- Pour all the water and yeast in mixing bowl.
- Add sugar and salt and stir until disolved.
- Add flour and mix with your hands.
- Knead until all incorperated and soft dough.
- Cover with a towel and wait an hour.
- This will make 12 pretzels so you can make into 24 balls.
- Roll out into a rope that is 1/4 in-1/2 in.
- Fold into a pretzel shape, and place on sprayed cookie sheet.
- Brush lightly with egg and sprinkle with kosher salt.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
The Cookbeautidiva Missouri, Mo
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!