Peanut Butter CookiesFrom lacookie 9 years ago
- 1 stick of butter, softened shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter (I like Reese's) shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 1/4 cup flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- *Optional: 1/2 cup of peanut butter chips shopping list
- 1/2 cup of chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat butter, sugar and peanut butter together until creamy.
- Add egg and vanilla; beat well.
- Stir together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Gradually add to butter mixture, beating until well blended.
- Stir in peanut butter and chocolate chips.
- I like to use a cookie scooper to drop dough onto an ungreased cookie sheet. About a teaspoonful. 2 inches apart.
- Bake 12 to 16 minutes or until lightly brown around edges.
- Let cool on sheet for one minute, then remove to wire racks to cool completely.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cooklacookie Baton Rouge, LA
The Rating6 people
I had no chocolate chips so I used coconut instead. Came out AWESOME. Thanks for sharing.milicakozomara in Dallas loved it
I just got done making these! They were a hit at my house! They are so soft! Thanks for the recipe!coolnatty in West Jordan loved it
This time I used smart balance instead of butter. Not nearly as rich - but light and fluffy. Next time I'll try upping the amount of PB to adjust.milicakozomara in Dallas loved it