Chicken Noodle CasseroleFrom silverqueen 8 years ago
- 1 can cream of mushroom or celery soup. shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/3 cup grated 100% parmesan cheese shopping list
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken or turkey shopping list
- 3 cups cooked medium egg noodles shopping list
- Chopped fresh parsley to garnish shopping list
How to make it
- In a large saucepan mix soup, milk, cheese, chicken and noodles. Over medium heat, heat through, stirring occasionally.
- Garnish with parsley.
The Cooksilverqueen Albany, GA
The Rating3 people
I just love your casserole recipes. I can't believe I've been this lucky in finding them this morning. Thanks so much and I'm giving you more 5 forks.laadeedaa in loved it
Love this recipe. A great way to use up leftover turkey after a holiday. You have my '5' & I'll be trying this out soon. Thanksbrianna in loved it
I make this quite often, only add onions, mushrooms and garlic, sometimes peas. Very good and simple meal.cheryilyn in Salem loved it