Garlic Mashed Potatoes with Romano CheeseFrom ruskingirl 7 years ago
- 5 pounds unpeeled red skin potatoes, quartered shopping list
- 6-7 cloves peeled garlic shopping list
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, softened shopping list
- 5-6 ounces romano cheese, grated shopping list
- 2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- ground pepper to taste shopping list
- 2 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano shopping list
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add potatoes and garlic, cook until fork tender, about 45 minutes, drain. Stir in butter, cheese, salt, pepper, oregano and parsley. Mash with potato masher or electric mixer.
The Cookruskingirl Harrison Twp
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!