Mediterranean Shrimp Feta PastaFrom martinichef 10 years ago
- 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- 4 minced garlic cloves shopping list
- 1 lb uncooked meduim shrimp, peeled and deveined shopping list
- 1 8oz frozen artichoke hearts, thawed and halved shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups crumbled feta cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes shopping list
- 3 Tblsp lemon juice shopping list
- 3 Tblsp chopped parsley shopping list
- 2 Tblsp finely chopped oregano shopping list
- 12 ounces linguine or angel hair pasta shopping list
How to make it
- Heat olive oil in heavy large skillet over meduim heat. Add garlic and saute 1 minute. Add shrimp and saute 2 minutes. Add artichokes, feta, tomatoes, lemon juice, parsley and oregano.
- Saute until shrimp are just opaque in center, about 3 minutes longer. Season sacue to taste wth salt and pepper.
- Cook pasta in large pot of salted boiling water until tender but still firm to bite. Drain. Transfer past to large bowl
- Add shrimp mixture to the pasta and toss to coat. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve with a nice chianti wine
The Cookmartinichef Johnson City, TN
The Rating7 people
Yummy. Can't wait to try this one. Thanks.chefmeow in Garland loved it
my kind of dinner, thanks!invisiblechef in loved it
This looks amazing. I'm making it tonight.marythom in Birmingham loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!