Wet Burrito CasseroleFrom martinichef 10 years ago
How to make it
- Brown hamburger and drain.
- Add taco seasoning, prepare as on back of package.
- Add refried beans.
- Mix soup with 4 oz of sour cream.
- Spread this mixture over bottom of casserole dish.
- Put meat in the tortillas, wrap up and place seam down in dish.
- Put the remaining sour cream and soup over top of burritos.
- Sprinkle cheese ontop and bake in 350 oven for 30 minutes.
- Garnish with green onions and tomatoes.
- Serve picate sauce and Dorito chips on side.
The Cookmartinichef Johnson City, TN
The Rating6 people
Your recipes are right up there with my taste. Will be trying this one soon. Thanks again for another fabulous recipe.chefmeow in Garland loved it
I'll be making this for dinner tonight. Sounds great to me! Thanks!watkinsgal in Northern loved it