Copycat Ihop Harvest Grain and Nut PancakesFrom cheryilyn 7 years ago
- ¾ C. oats shopping list
- ¾ C. whole-wheat flour shopping list
- 2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- ½ tsp salt shopping list
- 1 ½ C. buttermilk shopping list
- ¼ C. vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- ¼ C. sugar shopping list
- 3 T. fine chopped blanched almonds shopping list
- 3 T. chopped walnuts shopping list
How to make it
- Lightly oil a skillet or griddle, and preheat it to medium heat.
- Grind the oats in a blender or food processor until fine, like flour.
- Combine ground oats, whole wheat flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl.
- In another bowl combine buttermilk, oil, egg and sugar with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Combine dry ingredients with wet ingredients, add nuts and mix well with mixer.
- Ladle 1/3 cup of the batter onto the hot skillet and cook the pancakes for 2 to 4 minutes per side or until brown.
The Cookcheryilyn Salem, OR
The Rating3 people
Wonderful Cheryl and so happy to see you. God Bless you, my friend and a very high 5 on this luscious recipe.
joymariemystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
Thank you so much! I was hoping to find this recipe! I went to IHOP's yesterday and had these and just fell in love! :)cheric in Oklahoma City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!