Weight Watchers Cilantro Lime Pesto PastaFrom lilbinkey 8 years ago
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves (do not include stems) shopping list
- 2 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sliced, toasted almonds shopping list
- 3 tablespoons chopped, fresh garlic shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoon lime juice shopping list
- 1/2 cup Grated Parmesan and Romano shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 4 cups whole wheat linguini pasta, cooked al dente shopping list
- 2 cups cooked, cubed chicken shopping list
- 4 cups pesto sauce shopping list
- 1 cup sun-dried tomato, sliced julienned shopping list
How to make it
- Using a blender, mix together the cilantro, olive oil, almonds, garlic, lime juice, 1/2 cup asiago, salt and chicken broth on low speed for 2 minutes.
- Set aside. In large saucepan combine pasta, cooked chicken and sauce.
- Heat over medium heat for 2 minutes.
- Pour into serving bowls.
- Top with remaining asiago and sun-dried tomatoes.
- 4 Points per serving
The Cooklilbinkey Montrose, CA
The Rating3 people
I did like it very much. I left you 5 forks . :>)
I hope you will try one of my recipes also. Take care...and thanks for the ww's recipe. I eat everything but use WW's points program!helewes in Newton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!