Chocolate Sour Cream CupcakesFrom henrie 5 years ago
- 1/2 cup boiling water shopping list
- 1/4 cup shortening or butter shopping list
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon soda shopping list
- 1 egg, beaten shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
How to make it
- In a mixing bowl, combine boiling water, shortening, sugar, and cocoa. Beat until sugar is dissolved.
- Add sifted dry ingredients alternately with the beaten egg, sour cream, and vanilla.
- Fill greased and lightly floured cupcake cups about half full.
- Bake at 350° for 25 minutes. Frost with your favorite frosting,
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating4 people
You sure know my weakness! Got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it
I just made these and they are SO good!! Thank you so much for sharing!aluminum_chef in Montreal loved it