Chocolate Sour Cream CupcakesFrom henrie 6 years ago
- 1/2 cup boiling water shopping list
- 1/4 cup shortening or butter shopping list
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon soda shopping list
- 1 egg, beaten shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
How to make it
- In a mixing bowl, combine boiling water, shortening, sugar, and cocoa. Beat until sugar is dissolved.
- Add sifted dry ingredients alternately with the beaten egg, sour cream, and vanilla.
- Fill greased and lightly floured cupcake cups about half full.
- Bake at 350° for 25 minutes. Frost with your favorite frosting,
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating4 people
I just made these and they are SO good!! Thank you so much for sharing!aluminum_chef in Montreal loved it
You sure know my weakness! Got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it