Sweetly Succulent Mahi MahiFrom jo_jo_ba 8 years ago
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar shopping list
- 4 tbsp water shopping list
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger root shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed shopping list
- 1 teaspoon olive oil shopping list
- 24oz raw mahi mahi fillets, cut in 4 shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- In a shallow glass dish, stir together the sugar, water, soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, ginger, garlic and olive oil.
- Season fish fillets lightly with salt and pepper, and place them into the dish.
- Cover, and refrigerate for 20 minutes to marinate.
- Preheat broiler.
- Remove fish from the dish, and reserve marinade.
- Place fish on a baking tray and broil 4 to 6 minutes on each side, turning only once, until fish flakes easily with a fork. Remove fillets to a serving platter and keep warm.
- Pour reserved marinade into the skillet, and reduce until the mixture reduces to a glaze.
- Spoon glaze over fish, and serve immediately.
People Who Like This Dish 20
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating5 people
Another fantastic recipe!rml in loved it
Awesome. Thank you Jojo.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
Hi, I made this tonite, it was wonderful. Right on about the fresh ginger. For once I had all ingredients needed at home! Coupled it with Wolfpacks "Spinach with Sesame and garlic" recipe.
Very nice.theiris in Garden City loved it
Health Food Junkies423 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
OrganicSustainable Farming Group171 members
Gluten Free No Wheat240 members
Eat Light Healthy455 members
Weight Watchers282 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members
Cooking Is Fun65 members
Everyday Chefs68 members